When I was a kid, I mowed my neighbor's lawn at least once a week. When I was 12, I mowed Don Livingstone's yard, a big task considering he owned Par 3 in the river valley and had high standards. The connection between both of these tasks is the lawn mower of which was used. Now you can add my house to that equation with the addition of my new lawn mower... a Lawn Boy lawn mower of course!
I used it for the first time last Tuesday and it was such a blast to fire that sucka up for the very first go 'round. Not only did it kick my lawns butt, I looked super sexy pushing it. I almost took my shirt off so my sweat could glisten in what was left of the evening sun, but I didn't want all of Milk River's bachelorettes to come running to my house. That would be scary, especially for my cats.
Anyway, already the lawn is greener and the dead crap the mower sucked up made a huge difference in the overall appearance of the yard. Yes, Lawn Boy mowers are super great. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up... they are so choice.
OH
YES!
I prefer the Honda self propelled model myself. Then again, that is just because when I started mowing our lawn when I was 10 we had a heavier than anything has the right to be mower. When my dad upgraded to the Honda self propelled ... I instantly fell in love.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what model we own. It runs, it clips, it sucks. Good enough for me.
You not only need a lawn boy, you need a lawn boy.
ReplyDeleteI'd have to pay a lawn boy ... so that's a no go. I'll just keep chugging and sneezing away. Don't worry about me, my eyes haven't popped out of their sockets from the force yet.
ReplyDelete